Recognizing privacy as an important issue that should be respected, YUKI GOSEI KOGYO CO.,LTD., pays close attention to the handling of personal information. Privacy is defined as follows on the company’s website:
Collection of information
- We may ask you to provide your personal information on our website in order to improve our online services. In such a case, information to be collected will be limited to information related to the use of our website. On our website, we automatically obtain and record the user’s domain name, IP address, cookie information, browsed pages, and other access information from the user’s browser.
Use of information
- Our company will not use personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected without users’ prior approval. Collected access information will not be used for other purposes than for maintaining and managing the website and for the statistical analysis of website use to help us provide better services.
Sharing and disclosure of information
- We never sell or rent personal information collected on our website. We may outsource the creation and management of our website to an external company that we regard as trustworthy. In such a case, we sign a confidentiality agreement with the external company in advance to protect users’ personal information.
Deletion of information
- If a user stops using services that require the registration of their information, we will delete all the data we received upon registration within a certain period of time.
Protection of personal information at link destinations
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites, but we do not control their handling of your personal information. Please confirm provisions regarding handling of personal information posted on the website of each link destination.
Opinions and inquiries
- If you have opinions and inquiries about our approach to privacy on our website, please contact us using the inquiry form.
YUKI GOSEI KOGYO CO.,LTD.
3-10-4, Ningyo-cho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- *Cookies are pieces of information sent from a web server and stored on the hard disc of an Internet user’s computer.